Saturday, January 8, 2011

dengar sini btul2 okay. *tiba2

just want to say this to :

  • GUYS

You've got to show her you need her
Don't treat her like a mind reader
Each day do something to need her
To believe you love her

-amy adams, that's how you know-

  • GIRLS (that always play hard to get), please don't say. . .

Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave ya
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna deceive ya

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
Imma tear you apart
Told you from the start,
Baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.

-TAIO CRUZ, break your heart-

  • GIRLS and BOYS (that are heartbroken), always say this :)

I'm a survivor ,
I'm not gonna give up ,
I'm not gon' stop ,
I'm gonna work harder ,
I'm a survivor ,
I'm gonna make it ,
I will survive,
Keep on survivin'.

-destiny's child, survivor-


  • GIRLS AND BOYS (that are dating or in love)

Boleh pandang-pandang
Jangan pegang-pegang
Duduk renggang-renggang
Bertambah sayang

Biar malu-malu
Biar segan-segan
Kerna malu itu
Perisai orang beriman

-sohaimi mior, kalau berpacaran-










No comments:

Post a Comment