Friday, June 3, 2011

You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
Oh it must be true
And They'll believe us to soon
Baby, it's fact
That our love is true

-baby it's fact, HELLOGOODBYE-

We'll be holding hands once again
All our broken plans I will mend
I will hold you tight so you know

It is love from the first
Time I pressed my hand to yours
Thinking, "Oh, is it love?"

Oh, dear,
It's been hardly three days
And I'm longing to feel your embrace.
There are several days
Until I can see your sweet face.

-oh it is love, HELLOGOODBYE-

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is
Crashing down on in.
Take time to realize,
That I am on your side
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you,
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I cant spell it out for you

-realize, colbie caillat-


No comments:

Post a Comment