Sunday, November 7, 2010

thnks, n love you girls !

one night, when i was devastated.
i felt like crying all night,
my friend was with me, n said "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happen"

one morning, i was terrified of geting older,
n my other friend was with me,
she said " life must go on"
n she's been with me when i'm sad about that ____

one day, when that ____
start calling me names like ehem ehem,
n i don't know what to do,
or that ___ jus playing me around.
my friend help me and gave me tips..

oh, this is not just it. these three girls have been helping me 4 so many times~
they make me stronger when i got weaker..
they listen to all my craps !
they listen when i started talk nonsense about that ______

i lovethe three of them :) their words are sooo true ~


i'm sory, i always get sad about the same thing.
sory that i make you girls sick to hear the same thing all the time..
thnks a lot 4 being with me all the time..

THANK YOU !

ILOVEYOUGIRLSSOSOMUCH ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment